- Arisia (online) – Friday, January 15th-18th. Boston area sf convention being held online this year. Catherine will be on a couple of panels on Sunday the 18th.
- No More Lone Wolves: Writing Characters in Community – Saturday, January 16th, time 1:00-3:00 PST. Rambo Academy for Wayward Writers, online. Join Catherine for a workshop and discussion on writing communities for your fictional characters and making them come alive for your readers.
- Capricon 41 – February 4-7, online from Chicago. Catherine will be on programming.
- In Flagrante Delicto: Writing Effective Sex Scenes – Rambo Academy for Wayward Writers, online. Sunday, February 14th 1:00-3:00 PST. Spend part of your Valentine’s Day learning about putting some spark, sizzle, and steam into your writing!
- Deep Valley Book Festival – March 6-7th, online from Mankato, MN. Catherine will be one of the featured authors at this event for Minnesota writers and publishers.
- Book Promotion on a Budget– Sunday, March 7th, 1:00-3:00 PST. Online class at the Rambo Academy for Wayward Writers. Catherine will help you to set up a promotional plan for your books and figuring out how to get the most from your available resources.
- Rainbow Space Magic – March 12th-14th, online. LGBTQ+ science fiction convention – Catherine will be back on programming and possibly vending with Queen of Swords Press.
- DreamHaven Books – Minneapolis, MN. 3/17 – release reading for Blood Moon! There will be a prize drawing and you *may* be able to attend in person, but it will otherwise be streamed on Facebook Live.
- Story Hour – March 24th, 7PM PST. I’ll be reading some of my short fiction in a slot with author Laurence Raphael Brothers in this delightful weekly online spec-fic reading series.
- So You Want to Put Together an Anthology? – Rambo Academy for Wayward Writers, online. April 10th, 9:30-11:30 AM PST. Catherine Lundoff will be teaching this class. What goes into creating an anthology? How do you find authors? Decide to pitch it to a publisher or indie publish? And what do you do with it when you’re done?
- Publishing Basics for Genre Writers – April 14th, 6:00-8:00 PM CST. Zoom, Springboard for the Arts. I’ll be teaching this interactive online workshop for Springboard, a Minnesota nonprofit.
- Flights of Foundry – April 16-18th, online sf/f/h con. Catherine might be on programming and will have a Queen of Swords table in the virtual Dealer’s Room.
- “Book and Publishing Coaching” – May 11th 1-2PM. Online panel with the Professional Editor’s Network, Minneapolis. More details as I have them.
- WisCon – Placeholder.
- 2021 SFWA Nebula Conference. June 4th-6th, online. Not sure what Catherine or Alex or A.J. will be up to at this, so stay tuned.
- The Return of Running a Small Press: It’s an Adventure – Minneapolis, MN. DreamHaven Books, Placeholder. Join publisher Catherine Lundoff for her annual talk on what it’s like to start a small press and keep it going, the high points of 2019 and what’s next. This will be a Facebook live event (with the possibility of in person attendance).
- DisCon III – August 25-29th, Washington, D.C. Might be moving online – placeholder for dates and location.
- Multiverse2021 – October 15-17th, Atlanta, Georgia. Placeholder. Hoping to be back!
- Twin Cities Book Festival – Placeholder.
- Crimson Peaks and Menacing Mansions: Writing Gothic Horror – Placeholder. Teaching at the Rambo Academy .