- Arisia (online) – Friday, January 15th-18th. Boston area sf convention being held online this year. Catherine will be on a couple of panels on Sunday the 18th.
- No More Lone Wolves: Writing Characters in Community – Saturday, January 16th, time 1:00-3:00 PST. Rambo Academy for Wayward Writers, online. Join Catherine for a workshop and discussion on writing communities for your fictional characters and making them come alive for your readers.
- Capricon 41 – February 4-7, online from Chicago. Catherine will be on programming.
- In Flagrante Delicto: Writing Effective Sex Scenes – Rambo Academy for Wayward Writers, online. Sunday, February 14th 1:00-3:00 PST. Spend part of your Valentine’s Day learning about putting some spark, sizzle, and steam into your writing!
- Deep Valley Book Festival – March 6-7th, online from Mankato, MN. Catherine will be one of the featured authors at this event for Minnesota writers and publishers.
- Book Promotion on a Budget– Sunday, March 7th, 1:00-3:00 PST. Online class at the Rambo Academy for Wayward Writers. Catherine will help you to set up a promotional plan for your books and figuring out how to get the most from your available resources.
- Rainbow Space Magic – March 12th-14th, online. LGBTQ+ science fiction convention – Catherine will be back on programming and possibly vending with Queen of Swords Press.
- DreamHaven Books – Minneapolis, MN. 3/17 – release reading for Blood Moon! There will be a prize drawing and you *may* be able to attend in person, but it will otherwise be streamed on Facebook Live.
- Story Hour – March 24th, 7PM PST. Catherine Lundoff read some of her short fiction in a slot with author Laurence Raphael Brothers in this delightful weekly online spec-fic reading series.
- Steampunk CommuniTea Weekend – April 9th-12th. Look for Alex Acks and Catherine Lundoff at this fun new online event!
- So You Want to Put Together an Anthology? – Rambo Academy for Wayward Writers, online. April 10th, 9:30-11:30 AM PST. Catherine Lundoff will be teaching this class. What goes into creating an anthology? How do you find authors? Decide to pitch it to a publisher or indie publish? And what do you do with it when you’re done?
- Publishing Basics for Genre Writers – April 14th, 6:00-8:00 PM CST. Zoom, Springboard for the Arts. Catherine will be teaching this interactive online workshop for Springboard, a Minnesota nonprofit.
- Flights of Foundry – April 16-18th, online sf/f/h con. Catherine and new QoSPress author Rem Wigmore will be on programming and we will have a Queen of Swords table in the virtual Dealer’s Room.
- “What is Book Coaching” – May 11th 1-2:30 PM CST. Online panel with the Professional Editor’s Network, Minneapolis. You can register here.
- StokerCon – May 20th-23rd. Online from Denver, CO. Catherine will be doing a reading and participating in a cool editorial project and maybe more!
- Pride Month StoryBundle – June 2 – July 1st. Our annual event, this year featuring books by Melissa Scott, Matt Bright, A.J. Fitzwater, Andi C. Buchanan, R.B. Lemberg, Eboni Dunbar, Cecilia Tan, dave ring, Leigh Harlen, Anya DeNiro, Langley Hyde, Heather Rose Jones, J. Scott Coatsworth and Catherine Lundoff and benefiting Rainbow Railroad.
- r/Fantasy Queen of Swords Press Reddit AMA – June 4th online, 24 hour Q&A featuring A.J. Fitzwater, Alex Acks, Rem Wigmore, Jennie Goloboy and Catherine Lundoff.
- 2021 SFWA Nebula Conference. June 4th-6th, online. Catherine will be a panelist on “Thinking Big, Publishing Small” on Saturday, June 5th at 11AM PST and A.J. will be a panelist on “Hometown Heroes: Working and Writing Globally” on Friday, June 4th at 3:30-4:30PM PST and “Taxes and Finance for Non-U.S. Writers Publishing in the United States” on Saturday, June 5th at 2-3:00PM PST.
- Edelweiss BookFest. June 8-9th, online. Queen of Swords Press title The Voyages of Cinrak the Dapper by A.J. Fitzwater is an Editor’s Pick with a recorded spotlight and associated promo. Catherine will be in attendance.
- Onyx Path Virtual Gaming Convention 2021. June 11th-13th. I’ll be on the Writing Horror Games panel on Friday night at 8:30PM CST.
- Behind the Scenes: Nuts and Bolts of Small Press Publishing. June 13th, Rambo Academy for Wayward Writers, online 9:30-11:30 AM PST. In which I explain what goes into publishing a book, what I do as a publisher and answer your questions.
- Twin Cities Lesbian Fiction Book Club – June 16th, 7PM. Catherine Lundoff will be discussing Blood Moon. Invite-only event.
- Strong Women, Strange Worlds – July 15th, 5PM EST. Online reading series. Catherine will be reading with several other authors in this new online science fiction and fantasy reading series.
- Madame Askew’s Temporal Entourage Book Club – July 18th, 6:30 CST. An online discussion of Alex Acks’s Wireless and More Steam-Powered Adventures. Alex will be Guest of Honor and Catherine will be the cheering section.
- Perfectly Queer – July 21, 9-10 PM PST. Queer author reading series currently running remote from Dog-Eared Books Castro in San Francisco, hosted by Richard May and Wayne Goodman. Catherine will be reading from Blood Moon.
- Golden Crown Literary Society – July 25th, 12PM EST (online). Catherine will be on a historical f/f fiction panel with cool writers. Stay tuned.
- Novel in Progress Bookcamp – Speculative Fiction Edition. August 1st-7th, West Bend, Wisconsin. Catherine will be filling in for literary agent Laura Zats and will be on site 8/5-8/7 teaching a publishing workshop as well as participating in several other activities.
- Outwrite DC, August 6-8th, Washington, D.C.online. On Sunday, August 8th, 11:30-12:30 EST, join Kellie Doherty, Eboni Dunbar, Catherine Lundoff and Vincent Scott for Spaceships & Dragons!
- Book Release for Foxhunt by Rem Wigmore – August 20th. Placeholder. Stay tuned! We’re planning stuff!.
- No More Lone Wolves: Writing Characters in Community – Saturday, August 21st, time 9:30-11:30 PST. Rambo Academy for Wayward Writers, online. Join Catherine for a workshop and discussion on writing communities for your fictional characters and making them come alive for your readers.
- Author Reads at Fae Productions – Friday, August 27th. Catherine got interviewed about her work and Queen of Swords Press and did a reading from the Wolves of Wolf’s Point books in full Goth regalia. Follow the link to the video!
- St. Cloud Pride in the Park – Saturday, September 18th, 11-3PM. Queen of Swords Press will have a booth – come visit!
- Book Promotion on a Budget– Sunday, September 19th, 9:30-11:30 PST. Online class at the Rambo Academy for Wayward Writers. Catherine will be helping you to set up a promotional plan for your books and figuring out how to get the most from your available resources.
- Tales from the Trunk Podcast – October 1st. Rem will be a guest and will be reading from Foxhunt.
- WROTE Podcast – October 14h air date. Catherine will be a guest and talking about small press publishing and Queen of Swords Press.
- Columbia Heights Pride – October 9th, 11-5PM CST. Columbia Heights, MN. Queen of Swords Press will have a table and we’ll will be around.
- Writers Drinking Coffee Podcast – midOctober air date. Interview with Catherine about writing, Queen of Swords Press and more.
- North Country Gaylaxians Book Club – October 11th, 7:30PM CST. Quatrefoil Library/online, Minneapolis. They’ll be talking about Catherine’s novel, Blood Moon.
- Twin Cities Book Festival – October 16th, 10-5PM. St. Paul, MN. Queen of Swords Press will be there! Catherine will also be on the Local Author Showcase, talking about Blood Moon.
- Perfectly Queer Reading Series – October 20th, 7-8PM PST. Rem Wigmore joins a stellar lineup of authors to read from Foxhunt.
- Lambda Sci-Fi Book Discussion – October 28th, 7:00 PM EST. They’ll be discussing SIlver Moon and Catherine will be joining in around 7:30 or so.
- Crimson Peaks and Menacing Mansions: Writing Gothic Horror – Saturday, October 30th, 9:30-11:30 PST. Catherine teaching an online class at the Rambo Academy for Wayward Writers. Writing Gothic horror! Tips, tricks and techniques.
- The Big Idea – November 4th. Jennie Goloboy will have a post up about Obviously, Aliens.
- Strong Women, Strange Worlds – November 5th, Noon EST. Jennie will be reading from Obviously, Aliens on this online reading series.
- Publishing Basics for Genre Writers – November 10th, 6PM CST. Springboard for the Arts. Catherine is doing a reprise of this that isn’t scheduled against a major local trial.
- WORD Christchurch – November 10-13th. Christchurch, NZ. A.J. will be a featured author.
- Geek Girl Con – November 13-14th. Online. We’ll be a vendor again this year – stay tuned for details.
- Magers & Quinn Booksellers – December 8th, 7PM. Minneapolis. Release reading for Jennie Goloboy’s Obviously, Aliens. Online or in person, awaiting updates.
- Minnesota Women’s Art Festival – December 11th, 9:30-4:30. St. Mary’s University, Minneapolis. We’ll be sharing a table with artist Jana Pullman.
- Strong Women, Strange Worlds – December 12th, 12-6PM. Multiplatform celebration of the reading series. Catherine will be on a thing or two.
- DisCon III – December 15-19th, Washington, D.C. Jennie will be on programming.