- Arisia (online) – Friday, January 15th-18th. Boston area sf convention being held online this year. Catherine will be on a couple of panels on Sunday the 18th.
- No More Lone Wolves: Writing Characters in Community – Saturday, January 16th, time 1:00-3:00 PST. Rambo Academy for Wayward Writers, online. Join Catherine for a workshop and discussion on writing communities for your fictional characters and making them come alive for your readers.
- Capricon 41 – February 4-7, online from Chicago. Catherine will be on programming.
- In Flagrante Delicto: Writing Effective Sex Scenes – Rambo Academy for Wayward Writers, online. Sunday, February 14th 1:00-3:00 PST. Spend part of your Valentine’s Day learning about putting some spark, sizzle, and steam into your writing!
- Deep Valley Book Festival – March 6-7th, online from Mankato, MN. Catherine will be one of the featured authors at this event for Minnesota writers and publishers.
- Book Promotion on a Budget– Sunday, March 7th, 1:00-3:00 PST. Online class at the Rambo Academy for Wayward Writers. Catherine will help you to set up a promotional plan for your books and figuring out how to get the most from your available resources.
- Rainbow Space Magic – March 12th-14th, online. LGBTQ+ science fiction convention – Catherine will be back on programming and possibly vending with Queen of Swords Press.
- DreamHaven Books – Minneapolis, MN. 3/17 – release reading for Blood Moon! There will be a prize drawing and you *may* be able to attend in person, but it will otherwise be streamed on Facebook Live.
- Story Hour – March 24th, 7PM PST. Catherine Lundoff read some of her short fiction in a slot with author Laurence Raphael Brothers in this delightful weekly online spec-fic reading series.
- Steampunk CommuniTea Weekend – April 9th-12th. Look for Alex Acks and Catherine Lundoff at this fun new online event!
- So You Want to Put Together an Anthology? – Rambo Academy for Wayward Writers, online. April 10th, 9:30-11:30 AM PST. Catherine Lundoff will be teaching this class. What goes into creating an anthology? How do you find authors? Decide to pitch it to a publisher or indie publish? And what do you do with it when you’re done?
- Publishing Basics for Genre Writers – April 14th, 6:00-8:00 PM CST. Zoom, Springboard for the Arts. Catherine will be teaching this interactive online workshop for Springboard, a Minnesota nonprofit.
- Flights of Foundry – April 16-18th, online sf/f/h con. Catherine and new QoSPress author Rem Wigmore will be on programming and we will have a Queen of Swords table in the virtual Dealer’s Room.
- “What is Book Coaching” – May 11th 1-2:30 PM CST. Online panel with the Professional Editor’s Network, Minneapolis. You can register here.
- StokerCon – May 20th-23rd. Online from Denver, CO. Catherine will be doing a reading and participating in a cool editorial project and maybe more!
- Pride Month StoryBundle – June 2 – July 1st. Our annual event, this year featuring books by Melissa Scott, Matt Bright, A.J. Fitzwater, Andi C. Buchanan, R.B. Lemberg, Eboni Dunbar, Cecilia Tan, dave ring, Leigh Harlen, Anya de Niro, Langley Hyde, Heather Rose Jones, J. Scott Coatsworth and Catherine Lundoff and benefiting Rainbow Railroad.
- r/Fantasy Queen of Swords Press Reddit AMA – June 4th online, 24 hour Q&A featuring A.J. Fitzwater, Alex Acks, Rem Wigmore, Jennie Goloboy and Catherine Lundoff.
- 2021 SFWA Nebula Conference. June 4th-6th, online. Catherine will be a panelist on “Thinking Big, Publishing Small” on Saturday, June 5th at 11AM PST.
- Golden Crown Literary Society – July 9 -31st online. Catherine will be on a historical f/f fiction panel with cool writers. Stay tuned.
- Outwrite DC, August 6-8th, Washington, D.C. – online. Catherine has a reading.
- Placeholder for Duluth-Superior Pride
- Multiverse2021 – October 15-17th, Atlanta, Georgia. Placeholder. Hoping to be back!
- Twin Cities Book Festival – Placeholder.
- Crimson Peaks and Menacing Mansions: Writing Gothic Horror – Placeholder. Teaching at the Rambo Academy .
- DisCon III – December 15-19th, Washington, D.C.